Joanna's warm, gentle, supportive, intuitive, insightful, fun and relaxed style put me at ease immediately, which made me more receptive and "present" to the coaching and healing at hand. Since Joanna's coaching sessions I have felt more self confidence and empowered to pursue my dreams.
I like how our sessions are always focused and in the moment as to what is happening and needed now. I also find that Joanna's working energetically is a very powerful process which helps move me forward.
I would not hesitate to recommend Joanna to anyone wanting great coaching, self-empowerment, and healing."
- Paula W. Performance Artist & Writer, Brisbane, Australia
"I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, Holistic Coach, and EFT specialist. I have learned several healing modalities through my studies in these areas and others. I became interested in Theta Healing after I listened to an interview with a Theta Healing Master. I was very curious after listening and it seemed to me that Theta Healing might take me to a whole different area, or level. And it did! I was amazed that I could actually even do this. Joanna Durrant, an awesome instructer/guide, verified that I could and did. And my body verified that I had been successful! Since then changes in my personal life have verified the affectiveness of this modality. Theta Healing has cleared some very deep barriers that I just didn't quite get to with EFT and I love EFT and what it can accomplish. Theta healing is like a specialized meditative prayer that yeilds powerful and immediate results. I am trilled! Thank you, Joanna!"
- Debra N. Holistic Healer, Texas
"I first went to Joanna when I was introduced to her Theta Healing by my massage therapist who had a great experience with her. At first, I wasn't familiar with this type of therapy, but after my first session, I felt a sense of clarity and calmness. We had a real connection and she really understood me. Through my feelings and desires she helped me to clear out some limiting beliefs and open up to the Universe. Joanna is truly gifted. I am pleased to be introduced to her and Theta Healing and recommend Joanna to anyone."
- Jenna A. Purchasing Officer, Brisbane, Australia
"I found Joanna through an ad online and I was hesitant to go see her, months later I finally did. I wanted help for anger, jealousy, afraid of success, less controlling and some other issues. I have had great relief and have learnt to handle quite a few of my issues now and I have subsided with my anger greatly, even my friends have noticed a difference.
I feel better in my self and not so upset all the time, Joanna has helped me to move those issues away so I am able to focus on the good."
- Larrisa S. Security Officer, Brisbane, Australia
No comments:
Post a Comment